TDEC is committed to hosting exciting and useful webinars for Seventh-day Adventist educators.
Professional development may be obtained by taking part in live webinars or watching recorded webinars. Re-certification credit may be obtained by listing the webinars on the Application for Non-Academic Credit that is submitted to the local conference at the end of the year.
Topics range from Differentiated Instruction to ByDesign to Validating our Adventist Education Standards – and more. Want to review a session you watched or perhaps catch one you missed? Visit the Webinar Archives. All webinars are recorded and available in the Dashboard Files area.
Webinars are at 7pm Eastern time and are recorded. Miss a webinar or want to review it? The recordings for sessions hosted by NAD can be found in the Dashboard | Files | Webinar pages.
- 10/11/18 VocabularySpellingCity: Getting Started Register
- 10/18/18 IXL: Getting Started (Click link at time of meeting) Register
- 10/25/18 Differentiated Instruction with Britannica: Reach and Teach All Learners Register
- 11/01/18 VocabularySpellingCity for Advanced Users Register
- 11/08/18 WritingCity: Getting Started Register
- 12/11/18 Promoting Social Emotional Learning & Student Success Register
- 01/10/19 Exploring the ALC: Resources and Vision for K-12 Teachers Register
- 02/19/19 Help for the Multigrade Teacher Register
- 04/09/19 Pathways 2.0! What's New? Register