TDEC is committed to hosting exciting and useful webinars for Seventh-day Adventist educators.
Professional development may be obtained by taking part in live webinars or watching recorded webinars. Re-certification credit may be obtained by listing the webinars on the Application for Non-Academic Credit that is submitted to the local conference at the end of the year.
Topics range from Differentiated Instruction to ByDesign to Validating our Adventist Education Standards – and more. Want to review a session you watched or perhaps catch one you missed? Visit the Webinar Archives. All webinars are recorded and available in the Dashboard Files area.
- 08/17/17 Creating or Updating your School Website Register
- 08/29/17 Spotlight on Music K5 Register
- 09/12/17 AdventistEducation.org - New Look, New Resources, New Information! Register
- 10/05/17 IXL: Using Your IXL Resources - Link to Come! Register
- 10/10/17 Making the Adventist Worldview Visible in Teaching and Learning Register
- 11/09/17 Creating or Updating your School Website Register
- 11/14/17 Understanding the CogAT Register
- 01/18/18 Free Adventist Professional Development for Teachers with ALC Register
- 02/13/18 Learn how to use Vocabulary SpellingCity to its NAD Potential Register
- 03/13/18 ByDesign Virtual Labs for Grades 5-8 Register
- 04/10/18 Learning A-Z: Differentiating Instruction Through Blended Learning Register