Approved SIS Vendors
- Chalkable Private
- SSM (through 2016-17 only)
Steps to becoming an approved SIS vendor
- Meet with NADE Director of Technology & Support for an overview of Data Rollup
- Review the Data Rollup SIS Data Transfer Specification document.
- Commit to a pilot program for at least one year with a minimum of three NAD SDA schools of various types and sizes.
- Commit to support our NAD SDA schools with customer support and programming for Data Rollup compatibility
- Update SIS when needed – in a timely fashion. (Updates are made in the specification document and SIS vendors notified.)
ALL data must be exported fully as described in the Data Rollup SIS Data Transfer Specification document.