Adventist Education OnLine Store
Shop now and pay for your online classroom resources! Subscription periods run October 1 – September 30. Orders across the division are consolidated to one NAD order so all of our schools benefit from the larger order numbers.
ORDERING DEADLINE: September 16
The rationale for September 16 deadline: Our schools across NAD start at different times. Some start as early as the beginning of August and others as late as the day after Labor Day. In order to accommodate as close to “real” enrollment numbers as possible – the September 16 date is a “happy” medium. Remember! No matter when you pay – the subscription period stays the same.
- You will need your ORG ID number. (Find this in the Dashboard. Do NOT make this up.)
- Subscription period runs October 1 – September 30 (Regardless of when you order/pay.)
- Late orders will not be accepted or negotiated. We get our low prices by ordering once and paying once with the vendors. We can’t place multiple orders.
- Please be sure to give ALL of the information asked for. Missing information will void your order.
- Consider “padding” your quantity. Orders are only taken between June 1 – September 16. NO EXCEPTIONS. (Not even for 1 or 2 late arriving students.)
A leading provider of learning and knowledge products and is one of the world’s most trusted sources of information, Encyclopedia Britannica offers many resources geared toward schools, including free web instruction. NAD Education members have online access to Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Preferred NAD Education member login information on Adventist Education Toolkit
- Encyclopedia Britannica online school edition
An ideal teaching resource for children of all ages with a visually captivating display that engages students in learning new words and concepts. View the webinar session to see how to use Visual Thesaurus in your classroom. For account information, contact Martha Ban
Atlantic Union Teacher Bulletin
A resource created by teachers offering integrated multi-age/multi-grade units and additional materials for Seventh-Day Adventist Christian educators designed to present teachers with creative and resourceful ideas that integrate Christian principles with cutting-edge technology, contemporary theories, and teaching trends.